MEMBERS ONLY WEBINAR - 10.00am Friday 24th April 2020
LPDF & Landmark Chambers - The Planning System Now
Members - invites have been circulated, but if you haven't received this and are interested in joining send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the registration link.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Introduction - Sasha White QC
- The 10 leading planning law cases of the past year - Gwion Lewis
- The 10 leading Secretary of State decisions of the past year - Matthew Fraser
- Key themes and trends in residential planning appeals of the past year - Sasha White QC
- The emerging policy reforms set out in "Planning for the future" - Kimberley Ziya
- Local authority powers and decision making during Corona - Zack Simons
- Summary - Sasha White QC
Speaker profiles can be found by clicking on the links below.